Tuesday 6 March 2012

A decent proposal

As April draws ever closer, I've had plenty going on recently -

Meet Emmanuel, star of my Training Course Production
 "Emmanuel learns all about AIDS"
All the training is finished, the second course in Birmingham really was excellent, and we had a great bunch of people on the course - all friendly and out-going which made the tasks all the more fun.

And in a more life-definining move, I surprised Liisa with a trip to Albania (where we met), popped the question (incidentally just before February 29th!), & very thankfully she said Yes. Huzzah! My fiancee!

Liisa quits her job on Friday, and I've got another 4 or 5 weeks. The time will fly and we're both really starting to focus on Tanzania at this stage!

If anybody would like to donate to the very worthy cause that is VSO, I would be entirely grateful:
http://www.mycharity.ie/events/tompeilow (for the Irish)
http://www.justgiving.co.uk/tompeilow (for everyone else)

See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEE! Yay, congratulations you two, so very exciting and lovely, very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete